Ring of Honor
Howdy Aggie moms!
The Randolph Area Aggie Ring of Honor is a subdivision of the Randolph Area Aggie Moms Club. To be a Randolph Area Ring of Honor Mom, you must have a graduate/former student of Texas A&M University.
- Formed for Moms who no longer have students at Texas A&M but wish to share in the camaraderie of being an Aggie Mom and getting together to share in the Aggie Spirit.
- Must be a paid member of the Randolph Area Club.
- Must have a graduate/former student of Texas A&M University.
- In order to limit the need for additional dues and fees, all activities will be sent out via e-mail.
Duties of a Ring of Honor Mom
- Assembled as an auxiliary to the Randolph Area Aggie Moms’ Club and supports the Randolph Area Club.
- Meet two to three times per year for a social and/or luncheon/dinner, to keep up with our former students and to maintain our Aggie Friendships.
Ring of Honor Pin
- The Ring of Honor pin was designed by the El Paso Aggie Mothers’ Club to represent the continuing commitment of the mom to Texas A&M and to the local moms club.
- The Ring of Honor pin may also purchased the with the approval of the Ring of Honor Chair(s).
If you are interested in joining or require more information please contact Tina Flatten.